Saturday, September 29, 2007

Dress up




Well, as the weather gets a little cooler, we spend more and more time indoors. On Thursday afternoon, the boys' neighbor friend Tori came over for a bit, and we played dress-up. It started out simple enough with the regular old pirate hats and the like, until I remembered my old Halloween costume of an Olympic Gold Medalist figure skater hanging in my closet. I brought it out, and Tori wanted to try it right away, while Mace just wanted to wear the medal. When Tori took off her shoes to go and change, my little shoe thief, Lex, headed straight for them. The photos are the end result of this little game of dress up!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Lex and Mace! Speaking of costumes--any idea what they'll dress-up as for Halloween?

love,

Estee said...

So much fun!! I love dress-up!! :) Are the boys excited for Halloween?

🌈🌈🌈 said...

looks like they had fun!
thought i'd distract you w/a tag today!
7 random facts about yourself please!
feel up to a distraction today!?
Hang in there girly!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the post. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such articles. I like to read articles like that. Just add some pics :)