Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday is "Dusty Baker" Day


For those of you haven't been out for a visit yet, thought I'd let you know what goes on every Wednesday morning: "Dusty Baker" day; translation: dusting and chores day!
In order to do a good dusting, I've chosen to let the boys take part, and remove the cushions from the couch for them to play on while I dust (plus I get to clean out the crumbs in the couch)!
We put on 80's music and dance and jump around while cleaning; why not make cleaning a little less tedious, right?

3 comments:

Aunt Mary said...

Good way to "brainwash" the kids to like 80's music. I hope you use Huey and Bruce. Rock On!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm really into shoes and I was searching as far as something that meticulous model. The prices for the boots were about 210 dollars everwhere. But completely I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you tell me about these?